Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Gypsy Mom Goes Back Home

Just when I thought ol' Gypsy Mom was about to settle down - shabam! Dumpsville... population moi.

Ah yes, it has happened again.

And here I am, smack dab in the same exact spot that I was 10 years ago - almost to the day.I'm living with my parents.

Let that one settle in for a second.

31....Living with parents.

Yehaw.

And don't you forget Gypsy Boy - couldn't spare him this little adventure.

But yea, that's what we're up to nowadays.

So the two of us have been living with my parents for just over a week now, sleeping in a twin bed together and begging the house gods to finish our remodel so that we can move.

(The house gods being me and my parents. And I don't seem to respond to begging. Ahem.)

Ex-Guy and I have been together for almost 3 years - living together, the whole she-bang - but week leading to the break felt like the calm before the storm.

I haven't been happy, but I thought it was a rough patch... people go through those, right?

Well... looks like we didn't make it through.So Gypsy Boy and I are off onto the newest stage in our life.

We've always made it through, and I'm sure we will again... off we go!

1 comment:

  1. Wow. Talk about major transitions. Sounds like you're braving through the storm with strength and determination though. Gypsy Boy is lucky to have you :)

    Best wishes to you!

    ReplyDelete